Tuesday, August 11, 2015

As another weekend rolls around I get excited, because it means I can browse through my ever- growing list of new and old eateries and choose which one to dine at that we haven't before.

On this particular day, we decided to pop our Johnny's Burger Joint cherries, so we piled into the car and set the GPS to Warton Road in Canning Vale. Some 45 minutes later we arrived at the busy shopping centre, spotted the shop and quickly found parking.

I was very surprised to see only a few small groups of people eating here as I've seen the hype these burgers cause on Instagram and Facebook.  Though upon being seated I did notice 2 big tables reserved for a big group gathering and the place did eventually fill up with hungry diners.

 

We were going to have the bacon and cheese fries but I just couldn't go past the waffle fries, I remember when HJ's did these when I was a kid an I loved them!! They were so delicious and crispy!


Both my Hubby and I couldn't pick between The Cure and The Juicy Lucy, so we decided to order them both and fight (nicely) over them when they come out later.

The first thing that I noticed when I stepped inside Johnny's was the milkshake machines lined up along the bench. The fridge is also stocked with various drinks and soft drinks which include some American Imported soft drinks, too.


We opted for 2 chocolate milkshakes and a can of diet coke. The milkshakes were icy cold and thick; I shared mine with my daughter but was only allowed the one gulp!! My husband thought the Milkshake was a pretty good one too!


My Husband's Juicy Lucy burger was smothered in Hickory sauce and the big beef patty was oozing melted cheese....delicious!


My Cure Burger - Bacon Infused Beef patty, bacon, fried onion ring and Johnny special sauce made for a tasty treat and was definitely great value .The burgers are pretty big and around the $14 mark, I left some behind as I was so full!

 
 
Overall, our first time at Johnny's was a delicious one, we just wish it wasn't so far away!


Click to add a blog post for Johnny's Burger Joint on Zomato






Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!